||I posted a full review with pics here: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne/235047-upgrade-ti-
First off, this is a MUST HAVE UPGRADE for any 8 banger Cayenne. I upgraded the stock airboxes first to EVOMS intakes which I rode on for about 6 months. The EVO's were better then stock but to me they started looking way to ricer - especially at shows. The AP intakes were exactly what I was looking for - real pro-look . So I put my EVOMS intakes up for sale and ordered the AP's. I had vivid powdercoat them red + I swapping out the Back couplers for Red.
1. WEIGHT: The APs are MUCH lighter then the stock air boxes and the EVOms intakes.
2. QUALITY: The Fit & Finish on the APs is one of the best I have seen on an intake. Everything lines up perfectly with stock mounts which is great for a hand-built unit. They remind me the intakes on earlier Ferrari's and I have gotten complements-o-plenty.
3. SOUND: Sound is of course amazing - Sounds like an angry bear under the hood when you punch it. If you go easy on the pedal, it def will pass the "wife" test.
4. PERFORMANCE: much more low-end grunt & pull over the stock boxes. One of the cheapest horsepower gains you can get.
5. INSTALLATION: Easy install with basic tools. There are some guide pegs welded on to heat shields that fit directly into the stock grommets. Also the top of the shields bolt directly to the chassis using the stock bolts. Nice clean install with no mods needed. Nothing needed to be bent or modded, which seams to be an issue with some of the other mods I have done. These also are supposed to fit under the stock engine bay covers - I run "naked" so I can't confirm.
Overall its hard to beat the package - they look and perform MUCH better than the stockers. The Porsche air boxes are a joke, look ugly, weigh almost 20lbs a piece and choke performance. Props to Vivid also for turning them around as fast as they did - from order to my door in 1 week (WITH the custom powdercoat!!!!).
Hope this helps anyone that's on the fence.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]