Vivid Racing now offers an extended warranty plan for products purchased through our store. The VR Platinum Warranty is a No Hassle warranty plan to offer a more in-depth coverage than the manufacturer's offers. Generally, manufacturers offer a 1 year or less warranty based upon manufacturer defects only. Once outside this time period, to repair your item can sometimes cost the same as a new part!
Wouldn't it be nice to know that if your coating on your intake began to peel you, just send it back to be refinish? What if one of your exhaust hangers broke? We will repair it for free! What if your coilovers needed to be rebuilt? Warranty covers it no charge! The Platinum Warranty provides you with extended coverage and services for 3 years from your invoice date on products bought at Vivid Racing. We also give you the ability to return any unused item for store credit without paying restocking fees in this time period. The VR Platinum Warranty allows us to go beyond what the manufacturers warranty to us is as a retailer to ensure you a No Hassle buying and performance experience.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a legal contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Plan"). By purchasing it, you understand that it is a legal contract and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein. This Plan and your purchase receipt, containing the effective date and expiration date (3 years from invoice date) of your Plan, and the product purchase identification constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
The purchase of this Plan will cover the repair or the replacement of your performance product that was purchased from Vivid Racing, in the event your product fails to operate properly due to:
- Normal Wear and Tear (Ex: Exhaust hanger breaks or design causes premature wear)
- Product Failure (Ex: Spherical bearings begin to make noise or gasket/seal fails)
- Manufacturer Defect (Ex: Defective weld or misaligned hole)
- Product Finish (Ex: Coating begins to peel, fade, or chip)
- Product Not Used (Item was bought and not used, but return time frame is out of normal policy)
- Other situations will be taken on a case by case scenario
Products Not Covered are as followed:
- Clearance Products, Used Parts, or EBay Items.
- Air Intake Filters from normal use.
- Brake Pads (unless manufacturer defect).
- Brake Rotors (Warranty only applies to premature wear, cracking, or failure).
- Engine Internal Parts (Ex: Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Cams, Etc).
- Body Kits, Spoilers, Hoods, Trunks, etc. We will cover initial fitment and quality, but once an item is painted and final install, it is not covered.
- Clothing, Shoes, and other "soft goods".
- Transmission moving parts (i.e.: Clutch, Flywheel, Differential), are covered except from improper break-in, installation, or abuse.
- Turbochargers from improper installation or fluid connectivity
- Tires, unless from manufacturer defect
- Wheel Use (Curbing, Scraping, Denting, Bending, etc), however we will apply your warranty purchase to the repair.
- Fluids or Consumable Items
This extended warranty coverage only applies to products that Vivid Racing has accepted to its Warranty Service plan. Vivid Racing does not cover return shipping costs, labor, or any other associated costs besides the product repair or replacement done by Vivid Racing. Vivid Racing has the right to refuse any warranty claim that they see outside of our normal conditions. In the event an item must be replaced, the warranty Plan is only valid to be used once. Once the replacement part has been issued, you can purchase the warranty again if you so desire.
The customer agrees to have Vivid Racing do a visual inspection with pictures sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before a product is to be sent back. Once Vivid Racing approves the process to start a claim, instructions to return the product back to Vivid Racing for repair or replacement will be issued for further inspection. All warranty issues are handled via email communication only.
Contact a Vivid Racing Performance Specialist to PURCHASE an Extended Warranty Plan.