Most of our stage kits work on either the 996 Turbo or X50 models. The Turbo S comes with the larger K24 turbos and GT2 intercoolers. Again for the newbs, most 996TT’s come with the K16′s which are smaller producing less boost stock and power then the K24 turbos. The same mods can be applied to the X50 or Turbo S, but the gains are not as great as you see on the K16 car. Usually, this stage 2 will net about 110 awhp on our Mustang Dyno running 91 octane. A X50 is already running 0.8bar of boost about. However you are flowing more air through the larger turbo so 0.8bar on K24s still makes more then 1.0bar on K16′s… On our Mustang AWD Dyno, a typical X50 car makes about 380awhp.
The first step is our VR Tuned ECU Flash. This is done via the OBDII port with a supplied cable and easy to use instructions. With the flash, we include a 1 step colder spark plug. Why? The 1 step colder works well on increased boost cars without causing misfire that usually happens on old stock heat range plugs. After the plug upgrade comes the exhaust system. This package includes the Agency Power titanium exhaust which has an incredible sound and is very lightweight. Featuring integrated quad tips, the system helps the mid to top end power band and gives you a mellow tone when cruising. With the exhaust, more air flow is needed. For simplicity and pricing restraints, we will add the very effective and affordable K&N drop in filter. The turbo car must breathe better. While the stock airbox is out, we will also add in the necessary with all 996TT upgraded Diverter Valves. The factor Bosch valves have a diaphram system that leaks boost on the upper end of the RPM robbing you of power. Our Agency Power Valves, available in black or polished, use a piston and spring design. To make the install easier, we always include an Agency Power Silicone F-Hose. With the mods all installed, this car gained about 70awhp and 70ft/lbs of torque over our baseline. Check out the video and dyno.
The Stage 2 Kit includes:
- Agency Power Titanium Exhaust
- Agency Power Diverter Valves
- Agency Power Silicone F-Hose
- K&N Flat Panel Filter
- BKR7EIX NGK Spark Plugs
- VR Tuned ECU Flash Kit
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We can provide you a tuned file no matter the octane you get or the environment you live in. We do both EU and USA vehicles running 91oct (95ron) or 93oct (98ron).
- All ECU flashing is done via the OBDII port. We provide you the cable and all you need is a Windows base laptop or a Mac booted up as a windows machine.
- There is no need for an internet connection, minimum processor requirements, or worrying about bricking your DME.
- You can flash your ECU at your convenience without incurring any downtime where others require the removal of your ECU.
- The VR Tuned flash client exports out your original file so you may flash your car back to stock at anytime.
- The flash client saves your ECU information in a recovery mode if you incur any issues during the writing process so you can easily restore your file.
- Basic scan tool functions that can view trouble codes and clear them are part of the software.
- The flasher can read the entire file or just the programmable section
Each VR Tuned order receives a special carrying case to hold your OBDII connector and cable. We include a wrench style USB stick to save your files on and also give you a nice VR stick on badge for your car or toolbox.
| Choose Available Options: