Edge Evolution Programmer Ford PowerStroke 6.0L 05-07
Free Ground Shipping for Online Orders
- FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
- Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
- Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Ships with a custom designed pod
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- Datalogs vital engine information
- Simple installation
- Able to adjust shift points/pressure
- Adjustable speed/rev limiter
- Speedometer correction (corrects tire size on vehicles with ABS)
- 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
- Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
- RPM (revolutions per minute) ’ Engine speed.
- MPH (miles per hour) ’ Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
- ECT (engine coolant temperature) ’ Degrees F.
- BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
- EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) ’ Degrees F.
- EOT (Engine oil temperature) ’ Degrees F.
- TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) ’ Degrees F.
- IAT (Intake air temperature) ’ Degrees F.
- BARO (Barometric pressure) ’ PSI
- BAT (Battery voltage)
- DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
About Manufacturer: Edge
Founded in 1999, Edge Products has become the premier name for aftermarket performance electronics. Initially, the company was built on the production of performance electronics for diesel-powered trucks. Over the years, however, Edge has expanded its offerings to include innovative game-changing products for diesel and gas car, truck, and Jeep markets. Edge has been named three times to the Inc. 500s fastest growing privately held companies, and was noted as Utah's fourth fastest growing company between 1999 and 2004.