The Performer X intake manifolds for Acura and Honda's are engineered for street/strip applications where peak torque and horsepower gains are realized between 4500-8200 RPM. The larger-than-stock plenum volume and 9" runner length are tuned for producing peak power at high RPM. The Performer X Series manifold is ideal for all-motor and turbo applications. May be upgraded to an eight-injector system by purchasing a secondary fuel rail kit and drilling through the partially machined secondary injector bosses.
* ’Available in both Natural and Polished finishes
* Engineered for peak torque and horsepower gains at 4500-8200
* Versatile design made for both all motor and turbo applications
* Larger than stock plenum with 9" runners
* Mates perfectly with an Edelbrock 65mm throttle body for street applications
* Includes gaskets, plugs and fittings for a bolt-on installation
* Pre-machined secondary injector bosses. Simple drilling operation is required for secondary injectors(Injectors sold separately)