The AMS EVO Fuel Rail provides increased fuel flow which is necessary at higher boost levels. This CNC'd aluminum rail comes anodized in Black and includes the signature AMS turbo logo. With a 13mm diameter inlet and outlet it dwarfs the stock rail by over 160% in flow area. This is true bolt on part that will install with your factory fuel lines, fuel pressure regulator and works with all factory style fuel injectors.
In addition it comes with a 1/8" NPT port where you can mount a fuel pressure gauge or use it for an auxiliary fuel port.
- CNC Machined 6061 billet aluminum
- 13mm fuel entry and return port
- .25 inch thick flanges
- 1/8" NPT Port with Removable Stainless steel plug
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- 13mm fuel inlet & outlet compared to stock at 5mm
- Thick flanges and stations for durability and reliability
- 1/8 NPT port with removable plug
- Bolts directly to the factory fuel lines, no modifications needed
- AMS Logo CNC'd into the face of the rail
- Retains factory fuel pressure regulator
- Works with all factory style fuel injectors
- Mitsubishi Evolution VIII (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 03-05
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 06-07
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.