After several years of testing and development, the Cosworth CS600 series High Performance Subaru EJ25 long block has arrived. The CS600 series is designed for extreme track day use and the demanding performance enthusiast. Each assembly is precision built by one of Cosworths skilled craftsmen using the finest components from their parts catalog to ensure maximum reliable power and performance.
Starting with a new Subaru EJ257 semi closed deck block, Cosworth meticulously hones each bore to guarantee perfect piston to cylinder wall clearance. The block is then assembled with their Forged Pistons, motorsport grade Forged H-Beam connecting rods along with their high performance rod and main bearings and a Cosworth 81mm Billet Stroker crankshaft.
Once the cylinder block assembly is completed, Cosworth installs a pair of their CNC machine port-bored Big Valve Cylinder heads with proven "S2" camshafts complete with valve lash set to their specifications. The cylinder heads are secured with high performance 11mm steel studs and sealed with multi layer steel head gaskets.
Finally, they install one of their blue-printed, high pressure oil pumps for maximum lubrication. This proven engine combination has been used by top teams to win events in both North America and Europe and is available now for general sale.
*2008 Subaru STI Cylinder heads with Dual AVCS Application*
- New Subaru EJ25 STI Engine case
- Cosworth 81mm Billet Stroker Crankshaft
- Cosworth Forged H-beam Connecting Rods
- 8.2:1 Cr. Cosworth Forged Pistons and rings
- Cosworth motorsport Tri-metal bearings
- Balanced to within .5 gram
- Complete blue-print assembly
- Enlarged Intake and Exhaust ports
- Large diameter stainless steel intake valves
- Large diameter Inconel exhaust valves
- Hi Rev Dual valve springs
- Titanium Retainers
- Hardened Steel spring platforms
- Multi angle valve job
- CNC Machined port finish
- Knife edge port divider
- Cosworth S2 High lift camshafts - #20007395
- Valve lash set
- Cosworth high pressure oil pump
- Cam covers
- Cosworth serial number
- Shipped in a sturdy, high quality engine case
About Manufacturer: Cosworth
Over the last 50 years Cosworth have developed an in-depth knowledge of engines, electronics and a range of high performance technologies. This has been used to supply some of the most successful motor sport teams and vehicle manufacturers in history.
Our unprecedented success has fueled customer demand globally from diverse market sectors designing and developing technologies and components for aerospace, automotive, defense and sport applications.