Cosworth Size 1 Rod Bearing Set Honda Civic K20 2.0L 01+
Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions. Cosworth Race bearings sets are available in two sizes to accommodate most applications. Size 1 bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications. Size 2 bearings feature an additional .001inch clearance and should be used when extra clearance is required. Bearings are sold in sets only.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush and elimination of flash plating
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!
About Manufacturer: Cosworth
Over the last 50 years Cosworth have developed an in-depth knowledge of engines, electronics and a range of high performance technologies. This has been used to supply some of the most successful motor sport teams and vehicle manufacturers in history.
Our unprecedented success has fueled customer demand globally from diverse market sectors designing and developing technologies and components for aerospace, automotive, defense and sport applications.