The AMS 3" Stainless Steel Test Pipe provides an excellent alternative to running a catalytic converter at the race track. Like all other AMS exhaust products this test pipe is Tig welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges. Designed to bolt up to a stock exhaust system, AMS System or any other aftermarket exhaust compatible with stock downpipe or cat-back.
By simply installing the AMS Test-Pipe you can expect to see up to 15 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter without even re-tuning the ECU!
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- 15 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter
- Bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter
- Utilizes the factory bracket for the stock exhaust hanger
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in the factory location that has been moved to work with the AMS O2 spacer
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Mitsubishi Evolution X (GSR, MR) 08-14
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.