The AMS Mitsubishi Evolution 1000 HP Evo fuel system is the best alternative to a fuel cell. This system retains the stock fuel tank so there is no need to cut up your EVO to fit a fuel cell. Featuring dual Walbro fuel pumps and a -8 stainless feed line, this kit will support 1000 horsepower!
Unlike some of the competitions kits, this kit retains the factory siphon assembly, this keeps the pump side of the factory saddle tank full of fuel preventing fuel pump starvation. Starving your motor of fuel at 1000 hp will result in catastrophic engine failure.
- Genuine Walbro fuel pumps
- Modified factory fuel hanger which retains factory siphon
- Stainless steel and braided stainless steel fuel lines
- AN connections
- Inline serviceable fuel fliter
- Adjustable boost sensing fuel pressure regulator
- Built in fuel pressure gauge
- Billet aluminum, CNC machined, anodized fuel rail
- All necessary fittings, clamps, hardware and detailed instructions
- Installation instructions provided online
- AMS modified factory fuel sending unit
- In tank Walbro 255 lph high pressure fuel pump
- External inline Walbro 255 lph high pressure fuel pump
- Stainless steel feed lines with aluminum AN fittings
- Fuel Lab 10 micron billet aluminum fuel filter
- AMS custom return line conversion kit
- AMS Fuel Rail
- Fuel Lab fuel pressure regulator
- Liquid filled 0-100 psi fuel pressure gauge
- Painless Wiring relay kit
- All necessary fittings, clamps and hardware
- Mitsubishi Evolution VIII (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 03-05
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 06-07
- This system comes with a new factory modified sending unit so a core is not required.
- This fuel system is designed to run on 1/4 tank of gas or more. If running a lower fuel level, a surge tank kit is recommend to avoid fuel starvation.
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.