High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights, also known as Xenon lights, produce a bright light resulting from an electric arc inside a capsule full of Xenon gas. Many times, HID lighting appears to give off a bluish tint when the bulbs are lit. This technology produces a significantly brighter and whiter light than that of a standard halogen light. First appearing on luxury cars in the late 1990s, HID lights are becoming increasingly more common as standard equipment. They provide better visibility at night, which help to improve night time driving safety, and consume less electricity than their halogen counterparts, reducing load on the vehicles electrical system.
8000K HID lighting has that look of the Audi and BMW factory HID systems. The higher the number, the more blue the light is. The lower the number, the more white and brighter it is. 8000K is perfect for street cars and will not offend anyone on the road, or asking to get pulled over. All HID kits have a 1 year warranty.
Note: Please confirm your cars specific bulb size by clicking HERE before you place your order.
- Lamp output = 35W
- Nominal voltage = 85V
- Nominal light output = 3.200 lumen
- Operating temperature = -40 to + 85C
- Lifetime = +/- 3,000 hours
- High voltage converter and ignitor
- Operational input voltage = 8 to 32 VDC
- Maximum input current = 8A
- Minimum voltage loaded (lamp on) = 60V
- Maximum voltage loaded (lamp on) = 120V
- Output voltage from ignitor
- Nominal voltage 23.000 V
- Minimum voltage 18.000 V