The Alpha 6 GT-R could pass for a stock vehicle under cruising conditions, due to the proper re-calibration of the ECU. When you lay on the throttle, the differences become very clear as the speedometer needle wraps around in a hurry. With this package, AMS has seen a best drag time of 10.6 @ 130 mph on 93 octane pump gas.
At the heart of the AMS Alpha 6 package is their tried and true tuning map. Through rigorous testing, AMS has developed a file for your cars computer that extracts the most safe and reliable horsepower possible. In addition to the computer recalibration, HKS air filters allow the turbos to breathe easier and allow for maximum efficiency of the factory intake system. Finally, a complete AMS 90mm exhaust system adds even more horsepower and a very throaty tone conveying the appropriate bark to your GT-Rs bite.
The key to the success of the Alpha 6 is freeing up the exhaust flow with a properly tuned downpipe design, improving the cam timing characteristics and increasing turbo output. In doing so, AMS are able to make impressive power gains of up to 120hp and increase response with quicker turbo spool yielding a wider power band than stock.
Alpha 6 Package Includes:
- Reliable 120 horsepower increase over stock
- Retains stock appearance
- Alpha custom tuning incorporating hundreds of testing hours
- Simple upgrade to Alpha 9 if desired
- 10 second quarter mile achievable on pump gas
- Alpha 90mm Resonated Mid-Pipe (Race version available)
- Alpha 90mm Downpipes
- HKS Legamax Exhaust System
- Cobb AccessPORT Tuning System
- Alpha Calibration Map dialed in for your car and conditions
- HKS Super Hybrid Air Filters
- Nissan GT-R (R35) All Models 09-14
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.