Gates Racing Micro-V Accessory Drive Belt Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T 95-99
If you want something done right, you have to invent it yourself. That's what we did with Gates Racing Serpentine Belts. You get more than just a cool color. You get high performance, leading edge technology that's 300% stronger with three times the heat resistance of stock belts.
1. Precision Belt Profile. Belts are precision ground, not cut, so they fit the pulley with absolute perfection.
2. Durable, Heat-resistant Overcord. The heat-resisting polyester fabric is reinforced with a patented EPDM compound.
3. Super Strong Tensile Cord. High-modulus, low-stretch polyester means Herculean strength for high load-carrying capability.
4. Heat Beating Undercord. Aramid reinforcement in a patented EPDM compound for three times the heat resistance and durability of standard belts.
5. Specially Engineered Adhesion Layer. Our patented EPDM compound gives Gates Racing belts extended service life.
Fits: Mitsubishi Eclipse Ɗ-Cyl. 2.0 L W/O Turbo 95-99
About Manufacturer: Gates
Gates is a truly global organization. In 1954, the company opened its first international manufacturing facility in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. Expansion to other countries followed. In 1958, the Rubber Company opened Gates Rubber de Mexico. In 1963, Gates built a belt and hose plant in Erembodegem, Belgium, the first of many European facilities.
Today, Gates is the only non-tire producing rubber company with sales and manufacturing operations in all of the worlds major markets, including North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.