If you live for the corners, the Eibach Pro Plus Performance Handling Package delivers. Eibach Pro Plus packages include the legendary Eibach Pro-Kit springs along with matching Anti-Roll Kit sway bars. The Eibach Pro-Kit lowers your cars center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking.
Add the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit sway bars - with increased roll stiffness, compared to stock bars - and you get pure, balanced-handling perfection.
With the Eibach Pro Plus installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip - in any performance-driving situation.
The Eibach Pro Plus is designed and tested to work well with either factory or aftermarket performance dampers.
Lowering Range Coupe: 1.3" Front / 1.5" Rear
Lowering Range Convertible: 1.4" Front / 1.6" Rear
* Your results may vary. As Eibach have learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your car or trucks ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
- Step 1 + 2 = Pro Plus Performance Handling Package
- Matched Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Precise Turn-in Response, Improved Handling and Enhanced Cornering Grip
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get better MPG*
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
About Manufacturer: Eibach
The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced.
The entire process, from initial development to final shipping, is subject to a rigid Quality Control System that is certified by the highest EN ISO 9001 and QS9000 international quality standards. In fact, Eibach operates in accordance to its own, often more rigid, specifications. When you see the Eibach logo on a part, you can be sure that it is of the highest possible quality.
Eibach springs have supported innumerable race and championship winners over the last two decades. In series as different as Formula 1 and NASCAR, the winning factor is often chassis setup and tuning. When everybody has comparable power, the guy who wins is the guy who can put that power to the ground-and maintain his momentum through the corners. The list of Eibach partners reads like "Who's Who" in Motor Sports: AMG, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Honda, Lamborghini, Lola, MazdaSpeed, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Porsche, Renault F-1, Toyota, and many, many more.