AMS GT850R Turbo Kit Mitsubishi EVO VIII IX 03-07
AMS is pleased to offer the AMS Original GT850R Turbo kit. This turbo utilizes the newest in turbocharger technology from PTE that spools similar to the GT35R while producing as much, if not more power than the 37R! AMS performed rigorous testing which involved trying different wheel and housing configurations before discovering what they now call the GT850R. After countless hours in the shop and on the dyno they can now provide you with the most potent T3/T4 turbo that will give you the advantage and performance you're looking for.
Using True Dual Ball Bearing turbos AMS versatile kits meet the demanding needs of road race, drag race and street cars alike. This turbo kit fits the Lancer Evolution generations VIII and IX.
AMS' highly efficient header and collector design promote quick spool and produce maximum power allowing them to take full advantage of the true ball bearing turbochargers they offer. With these tried and true combinations AMS has successfully achieved unparalleled driveability, response and horsepower.
This kit equipped with the AMS GT850R turbo will spool up only about a hundred RPM's later than the GT35R turbo and has a 450whp potential on 93-octane pump gas. When you add race gas to the mix, in excess of 700 whp is achievable.
This is the most complete, highest quality kit on the market, period.
The AMS kit has many parts and features that other companies do not include. It comes preassembled with detailed instruction so installation is a breeze. Before you buy another companies turbo kit look into what they include.
You will not find another kit that is as complete as ours!
*Exclusive features to the AMS Turbo Kit*
- 304 Stainless Steel Thick Wall Header, The most resilient and reliable header on the market! The AMS Time attack car can't even crack it!
- Turbo Support bracket, no other competing kit offers this.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty On Header
- True Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
- Recirculated Wastegate Dump with an industry first slip fit section that prevents cracking due to heat and engine movement
- Key wastegate placement that prevents any form of boost creep. AMS uses a 38mm wastegate because the kit is designed right the first time.
- NORDLOCK one way locking washers, preventing the O2 housing bolts from backing out under racing conditions. Other competitors use standard hardware that can come loose
- Kit Is Pre-Assembled For Easy Installation, AMS takes care of everything to make it as turn key as possible
- Kit Includes ALL Necessary Parts For Turbo Kit Installation, not bolt or nut is left out. AMS makes it so your don’t have to make any unecessary trips to the hardware store.
- Detailed Installation Instructions from step A-Z for event the most novice of mechanics
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- High Quality Hardware & 4 ply Silicon Couplers. AMS uses the best hardware and silicone so that it goes together right the first time
- Proven AND Repeatable Results! No other kit on the market has more race proven results behind it. The same AMS product you purchase is the same product found on our race cars!
*Components Included with our kit:*
- AMS 304 SS Thick Wall Tubular header
- AMS GT850R True Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- SS 3" Tubular O2 housing
- SS 3" Downpipe
- Tial 38mm Wastegate (Slip Fit Recirculated Dump)
- High Flow Slim Line Fan
- Turbo support bracket
- Lightweight Polished Aluminum Intake Pipe with K&N Filter
- Lightweight Polished Aluminum Lower Intercooler Pipe
- Braided Stainless Oil Feed Line
- Oil Return & Coolant Lines
- All necessary hardware and gaskets
AMS GT850R Turbo Kit - 675-725WHP
Spool 3700-4300 RP
Please Note: The downpipe in the AMS turbo kit has a three bolt outlet flange designed to bolt up to the AMS Catback and midpipe section. If you do not have an AMS exhaust a 3" 3 bolt flange will need to be welded onto your existing cat-back
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.