The AMS EVO VIII/IX Stainless Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust uses only the finest components and provides the best fit and finish in the industry. AMS exhaust features only mandrel bent piping for the best exhaust flow and does not have any restricitions like other popular exhaust systems that "neck down" and hurt performance. Like all other AMS exhaust products this Cat-Back is tig welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges and hangers. The system utilizes only factory exhaust hangers and includes a high quality slash cut 4" tip muffler. This system does not include a catylitic converter so it is for OFF ROAD USE ONLY!
- 3" throughout entire system. Does not "neck down" like other popular systems
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged conections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- 20lb. Weight savings (40lbs. Compared to stock at 60lbs.)
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Includes non-Resontated Test Pipe
- Mitsubishi Evolution VIII (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 03-05
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 06-07
- Due to the increased size in the downpipe you will need to space down your tie bars. This can be done with washers and longer bolts or by bending the bars.
About Manufacturer: AMS Performance
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.