With the success of the VR825 power kit on our 997.1 Turbo, it was time to package up some tested, proven, and powerful products for the 997.2 Turbo. Proving that our parts work well on the Porsche turbo, our 997.1TT did a blistering 206.2mph in 1 mile! So starting from the basics, we began to build products 1 by 1 for the new PDK and 6speed 3.8L models. Our baseline dyno was done on a Mustang AWD Dyno using 91octane pump fuel. We started with 422awhp. Each part we built the car was put back to stock and tested against it. Our final test came as an accumulation of the parts we had built making this the ULTIMATE 997.2TT on stock turbos.
Our method of performance is simple. Good tuning, improve airflow, reduce restriction. We have chosen these parts to accomplish this:
- VR Tuned ECU Tuning - The ECU flash adjusts the boost, fuel, and timing. This package would get the VRTuned Stage 3 file which is very strong. Torque is increased and the mid to top end RPM range just pulls hard for incredible 60-130 runs and top speed.
- An Exhaust system helps relieve any back pressure to the turbochargers. Back pressure is like a giant cork and makes it difficult for the power to be released. We include the Fabspeed 70mm X Pipe Muffler that works with the stock catalytic converters.
- Like the earlier 996TT, the 997.2TT uses diverter valves. So we replace these with a better piston and spring design.
- We also include a new cold air intake kit from Fabspeed to improve airflow to the engine and help with throttle response. This also helps keep boost constant from fluctuating.
- Finally we include a new set of silicone boost hoses to keep the boost consistant and never have a failed boost hose from the increased pressure.
| Choose Available Options: