The Dency 2000 Wheel Nuts by Project Kics, utilizes an electronic magnetic key for superior theft prevention.
- Developed with leading manufacturer Miaw lock
- Locks with powerful magnetic force, duplication would be very difficult
- With the adoption of the ferrite magnet, high degree of safety
- Because there is no key hole, makes it very hard to pick
- Lightweight form for improved wheel balance
Core Nut Key
- Abundant lock pattern
- Preventing the slide with the form which thought of the dispersion of torque
- Super hard (SCM435) forging for increased durability
About Manufacturer: KICS
The Kics Project is a member of the larger KYO-EI industrial corporation and specialize in the manufacture of high quality metal based products.
The Kics range of products focus on wheel accessories, including their famous spacers, lug nuts and unique magnetic locking wheel nuts. With a range of certifications and memberships including ISO, NAPAC and JAB you can be assured of products manufactured to the highest of standards.