Shipping and Returns
All products are shipped out from one of the Vivid Racing shipping locations. Vivid Racing drop ships some products and ships direct others. All products are shipped UPS or FedEx. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages. In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Vivid Racing within 48 Hours of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may be denied claim to our Guarantees and a refund.
If you receive a damaged product, please do the following:
- Complete the Shipping DAMAGE Claim Form Here
- Keep the product with its original packaging and box
- Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
- Vivid Racing will contact the shipper once we receive the email info above to schedule a pickup if needed. DO NOT send it back to the return address without written approval from Vivid Racing.
- Once the product is received back and inspected, a replacement or credit will be issued.
The shipping rates shown at time of checkout on our site are based on a weight guestimate and then formulated via a UPS shipping program. The rates do not take into account dimensions. If your shipment weight is higher then the online cart can process, please contact us for a shipping quote. If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted we will contact you and let you know of the changes. International orders (Outside the USA) are not automatically processed as we may require additional information from you.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 25% restocking fee. In some cases, we may offer the ability to return the item to us for a lesser restocking fee and then keep the balance as a store credit. To return a item, it must be in brand new condition with original packaging. If the item cannot be resold or is a special order or custom made item, we cannot accept a return. Shipping is non refundable in either direction unless approved by Vivid Racing. All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 30 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days. All products shipped from the Vivid Racing warehouse are shipped via Fedex, USPS, or Freight and require a signature when delivered. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer may or may not require signatures for package release. Fedex, UPS, USPS, and DHL have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package. If the package is returned to Vivid Racing or manufacturer, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee if you choose to not have the item reshipped. These fees will be charged to your account on file or will be invoiced to you.
VIVID RACING DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. If you modify, install, or alter the item in any form, we cannot accept it as a return. We will not cover any expenses related to the product or installation, and you maybe be required to purchase a replacement.
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Vivid Racing, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.
Store Credit Memos
Credit Memo is good for 12 months from the date of issue to use as store credit. Refunds will be handled by the manor originally paid if applicable otherwise a check will be mailed. Credit memo can not be converter from terms assigned, ie credit card payment to cash etc. All cash payments will be refunded via check.
Car Audio and Video Category
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to the return of any merchandise. Please contact Vivid Distributing LLC Customer Service at (480) 966‐3040 to obtain return authorization. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at customer's expense and will not be eligible for future return. Please follow these guidelines:
• RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
• Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any re‐stock fee.
Freight credit will not be issued.
• Returns will be processed upon the original payment terms. Vivid Distributing LLC does not offer cash refunds on returned merchandise.
• Defective returns are eligible for return within 30 days from the Vivid Distributing LLC invoice date provided Vivid Distributing LLC has return rights with the specific manufacturers.
• Products that are defective at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer's returns policy.
Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned to them, or they may restrict the return time frame after purchase. All returns must be returned to Vivid Distributing LLC with freight PREPAID unless the return is associated with an Vivid Distributing LLC Shipping/Ordering error.
Damaged and defective product replacements will be sent via ‘Ground Shipping’ with no freight expense to the customer.
After 30 days, defective product must be returned to the manufacturer, under specific manufacturer warranty allowances
• Factory sealed product in new/re‐sellable condition may be returned within 30 Days at Vivid Distributing LLC discretion.
• Resalable products authorized for return will be credited at the current Vivid Distributing LLC selling price, less a 20% restocking fee.
• Sale of closeout and special ordered items are final. Only defective closeout/ special ordered product may be returned for credit as per normal Vivid Distributing LLC policy.
• Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging.
• Incomplete returns will not receive full credit and fall subject to manufacturer's warranty.
Where applicable, a fee up to 50% of the product price may be applied for missing parts, documentation, and manufacturer's box/packaging
• All returns must be shipped at the customer's expense with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes being shipped back (i.e. 1 of 6, 2 of 6).
• Credit will be issued within 5 business days upon receipt of merchandise.
The following items are not eligible for return: Special orders, closeout items and discontinued items.
1) Non‐defective opened products are not eligible for return.
2) Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns.
a) Audiovox (flat screens), Benq, Casio Projectors, Denon, JVC, Optoma, Philips, Samsung Televisions, Sansui, Sharp, Sylvania, Viewsonic, and Vutec.
3) Items showing obvious signs of misuse, consumer abuse or commercial use
4) Custom Installation products that have been painted
5) Items designated for consumer use but used commercially
Any Further questions please contact us here.