Less is more. Ride with the feeling that you're not wearing gloves yet take comfort in knowing you're covered.
- Embossed back panel cuff for simplistic comfort and a modern look
- Ultra lightweight 4-way stretch woven with laser perforations for breathability
- Clarino single-layer palm with perforations on fingers
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for added grip
- Mesh finger gussets for increased air flow
- Rubber printed logos on top of hand
- Integrated tech thread keeps you connected with your devices
Other Part Numbers:
Who is 100 Percent?
100 Percent is a company that specializes in manufacturing high-quality protective gears and apparel for various offroad racers. The company offers sunglasses, goggles, gloves, equipment, and helmets. They also have casual clothing because you should look cool both on and off the track. Today, they are a world-renowned brand, especially in the offroad community.
Your Safety Is Their Number One Priority
Motor racing is a very dangerous activity, and if you are not careful, you can end up with a severe injury. That is why 100 Percent ensures that all their gears are designed and manufactured using the best material possible. It ensures that the driver is well protected in the event of an accident.
Protective Gears For Everyone
100 Percent offers its products in a variety of designs, styles, and colors. It allows them to cater to whatever preference their customer has. For 100 Percent, a good product should be able to provide both form and function, and one should not be compromised by the other.
Purchase 100 Percent At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for quality protective gears that will keep you safe all the time, then 100 Percent is the brand for you. Their gears are designed following the latest trend and are always kept up to date. Each has been carefully tested and passed the standard set by both the company and the regulators. To know more about 100 Percent, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific requirement.
"The 100% limited warranty covers all manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase from our website or at an authorized 100% dealer or web reseller. Coverage is valid only for the original purchaser with proof of purchase from ride100percent.com or the authorized 100% dealer or web reseller. The product will be repaired, or replaced, if, upon inspection, 100% finds it to be defective in materials or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, acts of nature, improper use or maintenance, negligence, impact, or repairs or alterations outside of our facility.SCRATCHED LENSES:
HELMET CRASH DAMAGE
- The limited warranty program does not cover scratched lenses and scratched lenses will not be replaced under 100%'s limited warranty policy.
- Replacement lenses for 100% goggles and sunglasses can be purchased through your local authorized 100% dealer or directly at ride100percent.com or by calling 619-876-4202.
WARRANTY RETURN PROCESS:
- DAMAGE TO THE HELMET AFTER AN IMPACT IS NOT A SIGN OF ANY DEFECT IN THE HELMET DESIGN OR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS THE RESULT OF THE HELMET DOING EXACTLY WHAT IT IS INTENDED TO DO – MANAGE IMPACT ENERGY.
- We understand accidents happen. If you were in an accident and your helmet sustained an impact, please contact 100% directly to get more information about our Helmet Crash Replacement policy.
If you desire to return product for service or warranty consideration, you will need to email CustomerService@ride100percent.com or call 619-876-4202 in order to get a WRA number (Warranty Return Authorization Number) and shipping address. All products shipped to 100% without this WRA Number will be refused. Please be sure to include in the package the correctly filled WRA form, which will be emailed back to you, and your proof of purchase. The customer returning product for warranty consideration must pay the freight to deliver it to 100%. If the product is deemed a warranty issue, then 100% will service, repair or in its sole discretion replace the item and pay the freight to return the product to you by normal ground transportation