ENDO-Tank product line is the result of years of engineering accomplishments and represents the largest leap forward in air tank technology for 100 years. The system allows tanks to be built modularly with all precision machined aluminum components and with a bolted construction. As a result, these tanks are weld-free and leak-free. Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum body and are flush with the outside of the tank. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank.Features:
- Tanks are weld-free and leak-free
- Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum
- Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed
- Certified to 200 psi and tested to an incredible 1324 psi burst pressure
- Available Tank Finishes: Gray Cerakote | Bronze Cerakote | Black Cerakote | Raw Finish
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Founded in 2001, AccuAir has stayed true to its motto by investing more design, engineering, and testing into the art of controlling air suspension than anyone else in the world. This investment shows in the performance, reliability, and overall quality of each and every AccuAir product. In addition to providing the best products available, AccuAir stands behind their products by providing the best technical support and customer service in the industry.
AccuAir applies its practices to multiple automotive industries and beyond. In addition to specialized products line to serve the custom-car aftermarket as well as OEM/Utility-vehicle industries, AccuAir's custom solutions division provides engineering/development and manufacturing services to discriminating clients requiring "Better by Design" solutions.