ACT StreetLite Flywheel Mitsubishi EVO X 08+
Most stock flywheels are heavy cast iron and are designed for optimum drivability by storing some of the engine???s power in the form of inertia. Light flywheels provide significantly improved engine response and acceleration by compromising drivability. Xact flywheels are designed for improving engine response, strength and affordability.
- Quicker acceleration and increased throttle response
- Maximum gear life - gear will not wear out or fall off
- Serviceable - can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts
- Chrome-moly forgings three times more rigid than aluminum
- Longer lasting because of heat treated friction surfaces
- Excellent heat capacity from retaining adequate material behind the friction surface
- Trouble-free single piece design
- SFI certified to insure safety
- Preferred for Street and Drag Racing
- Improved throttle response and acceleration
- Considerably lighter than stock
- Most durable flywheel available
- Good drivability
Other Part Numbers:
ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase. Written notice must be immediately given to ACT within the warranty period. We require a copy of the purchase receipt showing the unit was purchased from an Authorized Dealer or Advanced Clutch Technology directly to verify the product is under warranty. Products purchased used do not carry a warranty. This warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. All non-warranty items are subject to a $50 inspection bench test fee.
ACT reserves the right to examine any part returned for warranty claim to determine, to ACT's satisfaction, whether the material or workmanship of the part does not conform to this limited warranty. ACT's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at its option, any part which is deemed covered by ACT. No labor, lift or storage charges will be reimbursed for any reason. Damage to ACT's parts resulting from misuse, improper use, or abuse shall void this limited warranty. Failure to follow ACT's installation instructions and the vehicle manufacturers installation procedures and specifications shall void this limited warranty.
ACT undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the goods except as otherwise provided in this contract. ACT assumes no responsibility that the goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which you may be buying these goods, except as otherwise provided in the contract. ACT shall not be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty.