ACT StreetLite Flywheel Mitsubishi EVO X 08+
Most stock flywheels are heavy cast iron and are designed for optimum drivability by storing some of the engine???s power in the form of inertia. Light flywheels provide significantly improved engine response and acceleration by compromising drivability. Xact flywheels are designed for improving engine response, strength and affordability.
- Quicker acceleration and increased throttle response
- Maximum gear life - gear will not wear out or fall off
- Serviceable - can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts
- Chrome-moly forgings three times more rigid than aluminum
- Longer lasting because of heat treated friction surfaces
- Excellent heat capacity from retaining adequate material behind the friction surface
- Trouble-free single piece design
- SFI certified to insure safety
- Preferred for Street and Drag Racing
- Improved throttle response and acceleration
- Considerably lighter than stock
- Most durable flywheel available
- Good drivability
ACT designs each part for a high standard of performance. There are no shortcuts taken on the ACT road. Every design has been evaluated for benefits and tradeoffs. Clamp load, friction, pedal feel, working range and other characteristics are carefully tested and assessed. ACT offers the best combination to achieve the maximum performance. No gimmicks or misleading advertisements – just plain and simple engineering and calculated results.