Use this kit to reduce air inlet temperatures, thus increasing boost pressure (or timing advance on forced induction gas vehicles). It works by allowing you to determine the water/methanol mixture up to 50%.
- 1-gallon or 5-gallon tank (also available without a tank)
- Boost-dependent variable controller
- Recirculation-style 150 psi pump
- Fluid level sensor
- Mounting hardware
- One injector and two nozzles to cover a wide range of HP levels
- "Boost Safe" feature enables boost reduction or timing retard if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error
- LED dash light provides system status/warning
- Upgraded recirculation-style pump with Santoprene diaphragm and EPDM seals offers reliability and smoother, quieter operation
- Pump delivers fluid consistently for optimal performance and withstands the harshest of alcohol mixes
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.