AEM's sealed, weatherproof Plug & Play harness for Polaris RZRs includes an AEMnet port for communication with other AEMnet enabled devices.
An expansion port with a weatherproof 12-pin connector is included in the Plug & Play Adapter Harness for adding common aftermarket sensors including fuel and/or oil pressure (30-2130-150 150 PSI) and ethanol content (ethanol content sensor PN 30-2200 sold separately). The expansion port also includes a sensor ground, 5v reference, power from relay and switched inputs for boost target, etc.Features
- True Plug and Play Solution
- Maintains Polaris CANbus system for full ECU integration
- Polaris RZR 1000 2014-2017
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- AEM and Vivid Racing hold no responsibility for any engine damage that may result from the misuse or mistuning of this product
- This installation is not for the tuning novice. Use this system with EXTREME caution. The AEM Infinity Programmable EMS allows for total flexibility in engine tuning. Misuse or improper tuning of this product can destroy your engine! If you are not well versed in engine dynamics and the tuning of engine management systems DO NOT attempt the installation. Refer the installation to an AEM-trained tuning shop or call 800-423-0046 for technical assistance
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure that it is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If this product was purchased in error, Do NOT install or use this product. This policy only applies to installers and/or users who reside within The United States, However, customers in other countries with their local laws and regulations
RZR XP 1000
|RZR XP 1000
When racers and enthusiasts buy AEM performance parts, they are getting the finest engineering, highest quality and best value our industry has to offer. Look no further than our products for proof. AEM created the first stand-alone programmable engine management system that uses a factory wiring harness, and was the first to introduce a gauge with a built-in wideband UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit! More recent innovations include our Water/Methanol Injection Systems, which provide the ultimate combination of performance, quality and value for gas and diesel race vehicles, a complete line of digital and analog display gauges, and the X-WiFi module, which allows users to view critical exhaust data wirelessly on virtually any WiFi enabled device. In addition, the recent release of AEM’s Series 2 EMS with AEMTuner interface software represents a major evolution in features and ease of use from the original.