AEM offers several sensor and Plug & Pin connector kits for vehicles that require additional outputs and/or upgraded hardware over existing sensors. Available sensors include boost/backpressure sensors, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors, nitrous oxide/brake pressure sensors, UEGO replacement sensors, inlet air temp sensors (IAT), K-Type sensors and more. Most sensors come with a mating connector and pins for ease of installation.
- High-quality sealed sensor housings
- Mating connector and pins included (most sensors)
- Accurate and affordable!
- 2 BAR / 30 PSIa MAP Brass Sensor Kit
- Brass Sensor Body
- 1/8" NPT Male Thread
- Includes: 2 BAR / 30 PSIa MAP Brass Sensor, Connector & Pins
- Accuracy: +/- 3% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -20C to 105C / -4F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 60PSI
- Response Time: < 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Vibration: 100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Weight: <85g
- Supply Current: <6mA at 5 Vdc
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Transfer Function: PSI = (7.5*(Voltage))-18.75
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins(Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, Ground, Output)
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.