These AEM Electronics coolant temperature sensor kits allow you to monitor the temperature of your coolant. They include an aluminum weld-in bung, a connector plug with a flying lead, and a sensor.
- Accuracy: < 2°C / 3.6°F
- Operating Temp: -40C to 135C / -40F to 275F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Table
- Dissipation Constant: 24 mW/°C. The ratio, at a specified ambient temperature, of the change in the power dissipation of the sensor to the resultant temperature change of the thermistor. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Thermal Time Constant: 20-30 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 3/8"-18 NPT
- Hex Size: 3/4"
- Installation Torque: 20Nm / 15 ft-lbs
- Weight: 39.5g
- Supply Current: 5Vdc
- Elec. Termination: Weatherproof connector. Includes mating Connector & Pins
- Includes: Water / Coolant Temp Sensor, 3/8"NPT Aluminum Bung, Connector & Pins
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.