AEM's High Volume Fuel Filter is capable of supporting fuel flow for vehicles up to 500 horsepower. Double O-ring seals deliver superior leak protection and the filter's 6061 aluminum body provides excellent durability. The standard high-flow filter element is replaceable and available at most auto parts stores so you aren't stuck if you need to replace it during a race. This unit is a direct-fit replacement for most Honda/Acura applications or used as a floating application on most vehicles.
Fitments: 1. Acura
- Specifically engineered for each application
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- O.E. fuel pressure regulator or AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator mounts directly to rail with no modifications
- High Volume Fuel Filter
- Inlet: 14mm X 1.5
- Outlet: 12mm X 1.25
- Acura CL
- Acura CL 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B1] 1997
- Acura CL 2.3L/2254ccL4 [F23A1] 1998
- Acura CL 3.0L/2997ccV6 [J30A1] 97-98
- Acura CL Premium 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B1] 1997
- Acura CL Premium 2.3L/2254ccL4 [F23A1] 98-99
- Acura CL Premium 3.0L/2997ccV6 [J30A1] 97-99
- Acura Integra
- Acura Integra GS 1.8L/1834ccL4 [B18B1] 97-01
- Acura Integra GS-R 1.8L/1797ccL4 [B18C1] 94-01
- Acura Integra LS 1.8L/1834ccL4 [B18B1] 94-01
- Acura Integra RS 1.8L/1834ccL4 [B18B1] 94-98
- Acura Integra Special Edition 1.8L/1834ccL4 [B18B1] 95-96
- Acura Integra Type R 1.8L/1797ccL4 [B18C5] 00-01
- Acura Integra Type R 1.8L/1797ccL4 [B18C5] 97-98
- Acura RL
- Acura RL 3.5L/3475ccV6 [C35A1] 96-98
- Acura RL Premium 3.5L/3475ccV6 [C35A1] 96-98
- Acura RL SE 3.5L/3475ccV6 [C35A1] 1998
- Acura TL
- Acura TL 2.5L/2451ccL5 [G25A4] 95-98
- Acura TL 3.2L/3206ccV6 [C32A6] 96-98
- Acura TL Premium 2.5L/2451ccL5 [G25A4] 95-98
- Acura TL Premium 3.2L/3206ccV6 [C32A6] 96-98
- Honda Accord
- Honda Accord 25th Anniversary Edition 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 1996
- Honda Accord DX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 1996
- Honda Accord DX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 1997
- Honda Accord DX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 94-95
- Honda Accord EX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B1] 94-97
- Honda Accord EX 2.7L/2675ccV6 [C27A4] 95-96
- Honda Accord LX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 94-97
- Honda Accord LX 2.7L/2675ccV6 [C27A4] 95-96
- Honda Accord SE 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 1997
- Honda Accord Value Package 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B2] 96-97
- Honda Civic
- Honda Civic CX 1.5L/1493ccL4 [D15B8] 94-95
- Honda Civic CX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 96-00
- Honda Civic del Sol S 1.5L/1493ccL4 [D15B7] 94-95
- Honda Civic del Sol S 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 96-97
- Honda Civic del Sol Si 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8] 96-97
- Honda Civic del Sol Si 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Z6] 94-95
- Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 1.6L/1590ccL4 [B16A2] 96-97
- Honda Civic del Sol VTEC 1.6L/1590ccL4 [B16A3] 94-95
- Honda Civic DX 1.5L/1493ccL4 [D15B7] 94-95
- Honda Civic DX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 96-00
- Honda Civic EX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8] 96-00
- Honda Civic EX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Z6] 94-95
- Honda Civic HX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y5] 96-00
- Honda Civic LX 1.5L/1493ccL4 [D15B7] 94-95
- Honda Civic LX 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 96-00
- Honda Civic Si 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Z6] 94-95
- Honda Civic Si 1.6L/1595ccL4 [B16A2] 99-00
- Honda Civic Value Package 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1999
- Honda Civic VX 1.5L/1493ccL4 [D15Z1] 94-95
- Honda CR-V
- Honda CR-V EX 2.0L/1972ccL4 [B20B4] 1998
- Honda CR-V EX 2.0L/1972ccL4 [B20Z2] 99-01
- Honda CR-V LX 2.0L/1972ccL4 [B20B4] 97-98
- Honda CR-V LX 2.0L/1972ccL4 [B20Z2] 99-01
- Honda CR-V SE 2.0L/1972ccL4 [B20Z2] 00-01
- Honda Odyssey
- Honda Odyssey EX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B6] 95-97
- Honda Odyssey EX 2.3L/2234ccL4 [F23A7] 1998
- Honda Odyssey LX 2.2L/2156ccL4 [F22B6] 95-97
- Honda Odyssey LX 2.3L/2234ccL4 [F23A7] 1998
- Honda Prelude
- Honda Prelude 2.2L/2156ccL4 [H22A4] 97-01
- Honda Prelude Type SH 2.2L/2156ccL4 [H22A4] 97-01
- Isuzu Oasis
- Isuzu Oasis LS 2.2L/2156ccL4 VIN:4 96-97
- Isuzu Oasis LS 2.3L/2234ccL4 [F23A7] 1999
- Isuzu Oasis LS 2.3L/2254ccL4 1998
- Isuzu Oasis S 2.2L/2156ccL4 VIN:4 96-97
- Isuzu Oasis S 2.3L/2234ccL4 [F23A7] 1999
- Isuzu Oasis S 2.3L/2254ccL4 1998
Who is AEM?
AEM is an aftermarket company and was founded by John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan back in 1987. The company specializes in providing performance upgrade parts for various automobiles.
It initially catered to vintage vehicles and modified imports used for street racing. By the early 1990s, it has already established itself as a top modifier and has been chosen by racers day in and day out.
Today, AEM has remained at the forefront in the industry and has since provided the best air intake products in the market.
The company rose to success because the cars fitted with their products won actual races. AEM has been a brand synonymous with fast cars and has been used by import racing legends such as Abel Ibarra, Adam Saruwatari, Tony Fuchs, and more.
The Tradition of Continuous Innovation
AEM has always been a pioneer in setting trends when it comes to aftermarket performance parts. They were the first to offer a packaged air induction system. This paved the way for the 'do-it-yourself' upgrade for most import vehicles.
They also pioneered the design of intake tubes with specific tube lengths and diameter, and coined the phrase Cold Air Intake when they saw the advantage of having cooler air for the engine.
Some other innovations they did were the conical air filters with built-in air horns, dual-chambered intake kits, a unique bypass valve that prevents hydro locking, hybrid induction systems, and electronically tuned air intakes.
This shows how AEM has always pushed the boundaries of air intake design in search of more horsepower.
Tried and Tested
All of AEM's products are tested by various independent and 3rd party companies and prove that their products produce the power they claimed, which helps them cement their status as industry leaders.
Purchase AEM at Vivid Racing
If you are in search of a quality aftermarket intake system for your vehicle, AEM has got you covered. With a track record of providing only the best, they are a company you can surely trust. Visit Vivid Racing and check out the list of products that would fit your specific need.
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.