The AEM High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Hard Anodized Black. AEM's engineers designed this filter with the racer in mind and with the intention of maximizing flow, filtration and ease of installation. The end caps are machined with -10AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove that allow the filter to flow up to an astonishing 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI. All sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels. The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter as low as 7 microns. The standard 2" OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle.
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized black
- Flows up to 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI with -10 port fittings
- Filters as low as 7 microns
- Viton o-rings and gaskets ensure outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels
- End caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove
- End caps have pressure intensifiers for greater sealing of end gaskets
- 2" OD x 10" length for easy mounting
- Commonly available replacement filter cartridges
- Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and filter replacement information
- Universal High Volume Fuel Filter
- Inlet: -10AN
- Outlet: -10AN
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.