This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
AEM's EMS-4 Universal Standalone engine management system is designed for Powersports and 4-cylinder race vehicles. This affordable, lightweight, compact and powerful system features robust Series 2 EMS hardware in a weather and shock proof enclosure, with a 36-pin connector specifically designed to survive harsh racing environments.
The EMS-4 has all of the features you need and nothing you don't (like AC, power locks, stereo, etc.) for dedicated 4-cylinder racecars, motorcycles, quads, side by sides or other race vehicles up to four cylinders.
- 36-pin connector that is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments
- Completely sealed and weather/shock proof, allowing it to be mounted anywhere
- Works with MAG or HALL crank inputs and can directly drive smart coils or an external igniter such as AEM's 4-Channel Coil Driver (part # 30-2840)
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather/shock proof enclosure
- Utilizes AEMTuner interface software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked Never pay for upgrades
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be Password Protected to prevent unauthorized usage sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
- 4 saturated injector drivers
- 4 Coil triggers
- 8 general purpose inputs/outputs
- Mag or Hall cam and crank inputs
- O2 input
- Knock input
- 8 MB internal data logger
- VSS Hall input
- CAN data stream
- USB comm port
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.