AEM Series 2 Plug-N-Play Engine Management Honda S2000 M/T Only 00-05
AEM?s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEMs Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicles factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 12 peak and hold injector drivers (Supra only).
- 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 8 definable switch inputs.
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two step launch control.
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
To View Comparrison Chart CLICK HERE
When racers and enthusiasts buy AEM performance parts, they are getting the finest engineering, highest quality and best value our industry has to offer. Look no further than our products for proof. AEM created the first stand-alone programmable engine management system that uses a factory wiring harness, and was the first to introduce a gauge with a built-in wideband UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit! More recent innovations include our Water/Methanol Injection Systems, which provide the ultimate combination of performance, quality and value for gas and diesel race vehicles, a complete line of digital and analog display gauges, and the X-WiFi module, which allows users to view critical exhaust data wirelessly on virtually any WiFi enabled device. In addition, the recent release of AEM’s Series 2 EMS with AEMTuner interface software represents a major evolution in features and ease of use from the original.