This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The aFe Bladerunner Exhaust Manifold helps to Eliminate the costly exhaust manifold cracks prevalent in the factory exhaust manifold. The aFe Bladerunner exhaust manifold for the popular 5.9L Dodge Ram Cummins sets the new standard. Constructed out of cast 304 stainless steel with a reinforcing rib for strength along the flange and ultra-thick wall flange at the port. The Bladerunner exhaust manifold outflowed the factory exhaust by 23% improving exhaust flow, performance and throttle response. This manifold also features 2 EGT probe ports, thick wall design for increased strength (0.25" vs 0.15" for the stock unit), matched ports and has a merged runner design to maximize maximize exhaust flow. Once you install this awesome exhaust manifold, you will feel improved turbo spool up times, improved throttle response and performance.Features:
- Made from 304 stainless steel.
- Reinforcing rib for strength along the flange and ultra-thick wall flange at the port.
- 2 EGT probe ports.
- 0.25" thick wall design for increased strength.
- Improves turbo spool up times.
- Improves throttle response and performance.
- Dodge, Ram 2500 and 3500,Commins diesel L6 5.9L, 2003-2007
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon highway.
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted