This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
If you are looking for a highly engineered Downpipe, look no further than the aFe Power Mach Force xP Downpipe. On a chassis dyno, this Downpipe produces 14 horsepower and 39 lbs/ft. of torque at 1900RPM and is constructed of mandrel bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing and flanges that mount to all factory mounting locations.
This system uses a unique resonance chamber to capture sound waves and minimize in-cab resonance producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds without effecting performance.
This Downpipe is 100% TIG-Welded and uses a stepped design that increases exhaust velocity and eliminates low pressure drops which helps to scavange the exhaust for increased intake charge and more power.
- 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
- A unique 3.5" to 4" stepped design, popular with race headers is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
- This Downpipe is constructed of durable CNC mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
- This Downpipe is designed using a resonance chamber to help reduce the in-cab resonance found with other Downpipes.
- Hassle-Free Installation - All hardware and brackets are included for a hassle-free installation.
This unit also comes with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Downpipes are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Other Part Numbers:
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted