This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Afe exhaust systems are manufactured in-house to the highest engineering standards for performance and quality. All tubing is 100% mandrel bent to provide the highest flow possible. Each system is extensively dyno and flow bench tested to provide maximum gains for your vehicle.TIG-Welded:
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.Tri-Y Design:
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the powerband.304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.Retains Factory O2 Sensors:
aFe has designed this system to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. Also included are extensions for a simple plug & play installation. Laser Cut Header Flange:
High quality laser cut header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.V-Band Connection to x-Pipe:
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide a simple to install leak free joint between the headers and x-pipe.Factory Mounting Locations:
A direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation. Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.Hi-Flow Cats:
This system includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance. Features:
- Constructed of 1-7/8? 16-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing
- Tri-Y Designed Headers with 3" Collector
- Retains factory O2 sensors
- Includes V-Band Clamps
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3" Inlet/3" Outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Heavy-duty V-band flanges for a leak-free seal
- Chevrolet Corvette (C5) V8-5.7L Race 97-04
- Pfadt x-pipe will not work without Pfadt headers unless modified.aFe PFADT Series Headers & x-Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted