This new aFe MACH Force XP exhaust system is for the 2012 BMW 328i F30 with the new N20 2.0L turbo engine. In recent testing this system produced 12 horsepower and 17 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust system is constructed from 3.0? mandrel bent stainless steel and is MIG-welded. The system uses a high flow 18" transverse muffler with 3" diameter tubing which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this exhaust are dual double wall resonated angle cut gloss black 304 stainless steel tips. The factory actuator drive is retained with the aFe exhaust so that a check engine light does not occur. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. A free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.Features:
- Simple Installation.
- Leak-Free Seal.
- Aggressive Sound.
- BMW, 328i, N20 L4 2.0L turbo, 2012
For Install Instructions CLICK HERENote:
Does not fit vehicle with N26 engine. N26 engine is SULEV (super low emission) version of N20.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted