The aFe Stage 2 cold air intake produces up to an incredible 14 hp and 32 lbs. x ft. torque while outflowing the factory intake by up to 59%. This intake is a highly engineered heatshielded airbox with a one-piece intake tube all the way to the turbo. Handling filter duties is the Pro Guard 7 washable/reusable, 360 degree radial flow air filter that provides maximum filtration (99.7% efficient) and high flow. The heat-insulating, molded plastic intake tube is engineered for improved volumetric efficiency and maximum performance while lowering Intake Air Temps (I.A.T). Utilizing factory mounting points, this system provides a hassle free installation.Features:
- Utilizes factory mounting points.
- One-piece intake tube.
- Highly engineered heatshielded.
- Hassle free installation.
- Dodge, Ram 2500 and 3500, Cummins L6-6.7L, 2010-2012
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted