This all new Momentum Sealed Intake System produced 10hp and 14lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 42%. This system uses a PRO DRY S progressive mesh three layer synthetic "oil free" filter for maximum airflow and convenience. Also included is a unique, patent pending sealed airbox design to increase airflow using the factory air ram air scoop for maximum torque in all weather situations. The kit comes complete will all necessary hardware. This intake utilizes a huge, 3-1/2" conical PRO DRY S performance air filter for increased performance. This 3-layer progressive, synthetic material air filter requires no oils and cleans with soap and water for maximum convenience. The air filter is housed in a one-piece, patent pendging black roto-molded airbox that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece airbox uses factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response. The louvers were added to the roto-molded airbox to increase the cold air to the air filter. Features:
- 3-1/2"Conical PRO DRY S Air Filter.
- One-Piece Filter Housing.
- Dyno Tested Intake Tube.
- Horizontal Louvers.
- BMW 328i F30 I4-2.0L (t) N20 12-16
Does not fit vehicle with N26 engine. N26 engine is SULEV (super low emission) version of N20.
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted