This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Afe exhaust systems are manufactured in-house to the highest engineering standards for performance and quality. All tubing is 100% mandrel bent to provide the highest flow possible. Each system is extensively dyno and flow bench tested to provide maximum gains for your vehicle.304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
X-Pipes Retains Factory O2 Sensors:
The aFe PFADT Series X-pipes retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
The performance X-pipes are constructed of durable 3" mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This system includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3" Inlet/3"outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Heavy-duty V-band flanges for a leak-free seal
- Chevrolet Corvette (C6) V8-6.0/6.2L Street 05-08
- Pfadt Headers and Pfadt X-pipe will not work independently of each other without modification.
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |