This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Introducing the Takeda Catback exhaust system for the 2011-2014 front wheel drive Nissan Juke with the I4-1.6L turbo engine. This exhaust is constructed from 2.5" brushed finish, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and is TIG-welded. The system uses a high-flow, polished 304 stainless steel muffler which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this exhaust is a 3", double wall, slash cut, black powder-coated 304 stainless steel Takeda laser etched tip. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation. No modifications necessary. .
Simple Installation: All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: High quality band clamps are used to maintain a quality seal for the life of the exhaust system. Aggressive Sound: A polished, 304 stainless steel, free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Note: This exhaust fits the FWD Juke only. Does not fit the AWD Juke. This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted