This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
aFe is proud to introduce the aFe Catback exhaust system for the 2005-2008 Porsche Boxster S (987.1) with H6-3.4L engine with aFe dual tip assembly. In recent testing with the aFe dual tip assembly, this exhaust system resulted in a max gain of 29 horsepower and 40 lbs. x ft. of torque. aFe spent countless hours of R&D to develop the perfect balance of pure, race-inspired performance and in-cabin driving comfort and excitement of exhaust sound and tone during normal cruising or aggressive hard throttle. Realizing that the OE exhaust tip could be improved, aFe designed a special dual 4" polished, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tip assembly that is more free-flowing that the stock tip assembly. This exhaust system comes with a brushed finish and is 100% Hand TIG-Welded for a perfect, precise fit and a complete bolt-on installation. No modifications necessary.
2" to 2.5" Step Design: A unique 2" to 2.5" step mid-pipe design is used to increase exhaust velocity unleashing all available power and creating a broad and exciting power band.
Resonance Chamber: A unique resonance chamber was used to help reduce in-cabin exhaust drone found with other exhaust systems. In addition, a balance equalizer tube was added to evenly distribute exhaust pulses. This combination not only creates better performance across the power band but also reduces exhaust sound decibels, minimizing exhaust drone.
4" Dual Tip Assembly: The special dual 4" polished, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tip assembly incorporates diverter extension into the balance chamber to direct exhaust gas out efficiently while keeping the balance chamber intact. This unique design resulted in improved performance across the power band.
Race-Proven Spring Hook Design: This exhaust system uses a race-proven spring hook connection instead of typical band clamps or connector flanges to eliminate unnecessary and unwanted weight and to allow the system to expand avoiding any failure to possible stress points.
- 05-08 Boxster 2.7L / Boxster S 3.2L, 3.4L06-08 Cayman 2.7L / Cayman S 3.4L
- This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted