This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Leak-Free Seal: A high quality OE style flange is used to maintain a quality seal for the life of the exhaust system.
High-Flow Muffler: This system uses a straight through high-flow, polished 304 stainless steel muffler, allowing for improved performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone.
3" Round Double Wall Resonated Tip: To finish off this exhaust system is a resonated 3" double wall, slash-cut, 304 stainless steel Takeda laser etched tip for an aggressive style.
This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.Features:
- Produced +3 horsepower and +3 lbs. x ft. of torque in testing
- Constructed from 100 % TIG-welded, 2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing with a brushed finish
- Utilizes a high flow, polished 304 stainless steel muffler
- Includes a resonated 3" double wall, slash-cut, 304 stainless steel Takeda laser-etched tip
- This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations with no modifications necessary for a hassle free installation
- Incorporates a OE style flange
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |