This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Mitered Merge Collector:
A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Constructed from 2-1/4" mandrel-bent, brushed finish, 304 stainless steel tubing that merges into dual 2" tubing which improves performance across the power band.
Massive Oval Double Wall Tips: Dual double wall, polished, 304 stainless steel, Takeda laser-etched tips fits your OE bumper cutout perfectly.
Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE-style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Aggressive Sound: Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Simple Installation: This exhaust is a direct bolt on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Note: Fits 2 door models only
This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.Features:
- Dual Catback exhaust system
- Added +10horsepower and +9lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by their in house dyno
- Incorporates OE-style flanges
- Constructed from 100% TIG-welded mandrel-bent, brushed finish, 304 stainless steel tubing
- 2-1/4" tubing which merges into dual 2" tubing
- High-flow, polished 304 SS resonator and dual 304 SS muffler
- Dual, Takeda laser-etched, double wall, angle-cut 304 stainless steel tips
- This exhaust is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted