This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
aFe power introduces the Hi-Tuck "Rock Basher" (RB) Catback Exhaust System for 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK) with V6-3.6L/3.8L engines 2 and 4 door models. This Catback exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower, torque and throttle response. This exhaust system also comes complete with a 14" length high-flow straight through designed muffler to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound. All necessary hardware is included for a hassle-free installation. This unit fits with most after market Evap skid plates.
This MACH Force-Xp Catback exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
Forward Muffler Location: This system incorporates a high flow 14" length muffler for an aggressive sound while eliminating exhaust drone. The muffler is located prior to the rear axle for increased climbing angles.
Hi-Tuck Tip: This exhaust system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck Tip that is developed to give your Jeep extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents.
An included extension pipe allows this system to fit both the 2 and 4 door Wranglers without modification. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Aggressive Sound: A 409 stainless steel performance muffler is designed to provide a deep, throaty, powerful sound on acceleration but maintain a smooth sound at idle.
Use with Air Compressor Kits: The driver-side exit location is perfect for adding on-board air compressor system to the underside of your Jeep. If you are considering an on-board air compressor kit, you need to use this system. Compatible with aFe Power's Glide Guard (Part Number: 46-79001)
This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.Features:
- Constructed out of 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flow 409 stainless steel straight through designed muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Features a Hi-Tuck design to provide maximum clearance when off roading
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Fits with most aftermarket Evap skid plates
- Single rear exit system
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted