This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
aFe Twisted Steel Headers deliver 17 Horsepower and 24 lbs. per foot of torque. The 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The 3/8-inch thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle. Each primary tube was specifically engineered and tuned at equal lengths for optimum efficiency resulting in improved torque and performance. The headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation, which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation. This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1.75 Inch 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing With a Brushed-Finish For Unrestricted Flow
- 3-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors Eliminates Flow-Block Turbulence
- Optimized Equal Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Dyno Tests Resulted In Up To 17 Horsepower and 24 Lbs. By Foot of Torque
- Porsche 996 Carrera 3.6L 2002-2004
- Porsche 996 Carrera S 3.6L 2002-2004
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |