aFe power introduces the MACH Force-Xp Catback exhaust system for the 2015 Ford F-150 EcoBoost. This Catback exhaust is constructed out of 3" to 3-1/2" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends and free-flow 21" 409 stainless steel muffler allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. The tip and muffler both come with a laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style.
This MACH Force XP exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations and is supplied with OE style stainless steel hangers for the perfect fit and finish. High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.Features:
- Constructed out of 3" to 3-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Includes a high luster polished, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badge for an aggressive style
- Comes with Polished Tip
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Ford F-150 Ecoboost 2.7L | 3.5L 2015
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Pfadt Headers and Pfadt X-pipe will not work independently of each other without modification.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |