This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Afe Exhaust Systems are manufactured in house to the highest engineering standards for performance and quality. All tubing is 100% mandrel bent to provide the highest flow possible. Each system is extensively dyno and flow bench tested to provide maximum gains for your vehicle.
Afe Exhaust Systems are high grade 304 stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish that provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion. They are also 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. High quality laser cut header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface. Also machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide a simple to install leak free joint between the headers and X-pipe.
AFe has designed this system to retain all your factory sensors. Also included are extensions for a simple plug and play installation and dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance. This is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle free installation.
aFe PFADT Series Headers and X-Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.Features:
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-7/8" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed merge collectors eliminate flow-block turbulence
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick CNC laser cut flanges
- Retains all factory O2 bungs and sensor locations
- Y-Pipe is constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
- True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Incorporates high-Flow, 48 state-legal 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Added +22 Horsepower
- +25lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno
- Ford F-150 Raptor 6.2L 2010-2015
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Pfadt Headers and Pfadt X-pipe will not work independently of each other without modification.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |