This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
aFe Power's introduces the Twisted Steel headers that produced a max gain of +10 horsepower and +13 ft. lbs. of torque verified by an in house dyno. aFe spent countless hours of R&D to develop the perfect balance of pure, Race inspired performance and sound with zero drone. The headers are constructed of near equal length mandrel-bent 1-5/8" 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel tubing and uses thick flanges for added strength and to ensure a leak free seal. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and response. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow a 4-to-1 formed collector and optimized tube lengths are used to help increase exhaust velocity improving flow, torque and throttle response. Incorporated in the header is a 200 CPSI, 48-state legal catalytic converter and includes all components for a hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary.Features:
Fitment:Installation Instructions:Dyno Sheet:Note:
- Produced a max gain of +10 horsepower and +13 ft. lbs. of torque verified by an in house dyno
- Constructed of 1-5/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorporates a 4-to-1 formed collector
- Retains factory sensors
- Includes a 200 CPSI, 48-state legal catalytic converter
- Optimized equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for Race proven strength and durability
- Race inspired sound with zero drone
- Fast and easy installation
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |