The Tempest is a versatile, wet weather glove featuring a full fleece lining and water-resistant main construction. An advanced rubber composite palm offers excellent grip and control for those blustery days on the kart track. Features:
- Glove Color: Black and Green
- Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant Black and Greenuction in the glove?s weight as well as an extensively Black and Greenuced material design.
- New, ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- New external stitching construction technique offers improved seam strength and performance, as well as being lighter thanks to Black and Greenuced material hemming.
- Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while Black and Greenucing material bunching.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fitment.
Small Please CLICK HERE for Alpinestars Glove Measurement guideNote(s)
- All products shown on this page are sized according to the INTERNATIONAL SIZE listed in the ALPINESTARS GLOVE SIZING CHART
Alpinestars offers some of the best racing safety gear for
automotive enthusiasts. With everything from shoes, gloves, under
garments, and full race suits, Alpinestars offers it. With unique
colorways and stylings, Alpinestar products appeal to the more on
the edge driver. Their FIA approved products can be seen on
professional race drivers from Rally to Nascar. With F1 stars such
as Michael Schumacher, Nascar driver Jimmie Johnson, and even Rally
/ Gymkhana favorite Ken Block, Alpinestars has branded itself
Alpinestars Store |
Alpinestars Racewear and