This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The AMS 3" High-Flow Cat provides an excellent way to increase horsepower all while keeping you legal. Utilizing a steel core catalytic converter instead of the conventional ceramic core this piece is designed to stand up to extreme conditions and last!
Like all other AMS exhaust products this test pipe is TIG welded with 100% 304 stainless components including the flanges. Designed to bolt up to a stock exhaust system, AMS System or any other aftermarket exhaust compatible with stock downpipe or cat-back. By simply installing the AMS High-Flow Cat you can expect to see up to 12 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter without even re-tuning the ECU!Features:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- 12 Wheel Horsepower gains over the stock catalytic converter
- Steel core catalytic converter for long life under harsh conditions
- Bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter
- Utilizes the factory bracket for the stock exhaust hanger
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in the factory location
- Stainless Steel O2 sensor bung welded in for a wideband gauge
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Mitsubishi Evolution X (GSR, MR) 08-14
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.