This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The AMS Evolution VIII/IX 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe for stock turbo applications uses only the finest components and provides the best fit and finish in the industry. Just like the AMS catback exhaust it features only mandrel bent piping and is fully tig welded with 100% stainless components including the flanges and hangers. The downpipe is designed to be used with the AMS 3" Catback System and the AMS High Flow Cat or AMS Testpipe.Features:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- All flanged conections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Mitsubishi Evolution VIII (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 03-05
- Mitsubishi Evolution IX (GSR, MR, RS and SE) 06-07
- Due to the increased size in the downpipe you will need to space down your tie bars. This can be done with washers and longer bolts or by bending the bars.
- The AMS Downpipe will only bolt-up to the AMS 3" High Flow Cat, Test Pipe and Cat-Back Systems
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.