This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The AMS Performance Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe is one of the largest available on the market. Using a large 90mm (3.5") primary pipe they were able to optimize exhaust gas flow. Most systems implement two 76mm (3") pipes that Y into a 76mm primary pipe causing turbulence and unnecessary backpressure.
By making the primary pipe 90mm AMS are able to greatly improve exhaust flow, freeing up horsepower and improving spool time. With unrivaled fit, finish and performance the AMS Nissan GT-R 90mm Midpipe will easily support any future modifications.Features:
- Large 90mm (3.5") primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- 100% Stainless Steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- Precision Tig welded
- Twin 76mm (3") Stainless Steel flex sections with smooth bore liners
- All flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Stock like fitment and no ground clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock downpipes and muffler back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- Nissan GT-R (R35) All Models 09-18
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.